Have arrived in Toyko on Sunday afternoon. It is to me still Saturday. With the exception of finding out that my flight out of Edmonton was an hour earlier than on my itinerary things have gone smoothly. In true Jennifer style I managed to sleep most of each of my flights waking up long enough to answer the age old question "beef? Or chicken?" Airline food for the masses continues to amaze me in its inedibility. But after sitting on a plane for almost ten hours even airplane food smells good.
My brief look at San Francisco makes me want to go back. I didnt really see the city itself but from the coast in looks amazing and I realized I had forgotten how beautiful the world can be below the Camadian border.
Toyko airport is run as efficiently as I expected and it took no time at all to fi d my way around and arrive at my gate with time to spare.
Next stop Ho Chi Minh City.

No comments:
Post a Comment