Monday, February 25, 2013

I think the posting from the iphone is working but this is free...and with a proper key board so bonus. I was not meant to type using a phone touchscreen.

Having a terrific time. Just managed to exchange some Cdn money at the hotel so I am a dong spending machine! Supper tonight was 275,000 Vietnamese Dong. Yeah....I'm still not entirely sure what that means if I don't have my cheat sheet with me. Either way I'm sure I paid less than I would have in Canada for what I got.

It's 8pm here on Monday so I guess that makes it about 6am Monday in GP? I'm not sure actually but I think that is right. I've already finished my day and am on my way upstairs for a nice hot shower, some tv and a nice long sleep. Tomorrow morning we are off to watch the floating market and I am so looking forward to that.

No comments: